North Carolina Association of International Educators
Member at Large: Registrar
|Appointment:||By State Chair|
Must have two years or more experience in international education. Should be familiar with international education issues. Should demonstrate commitment to the concept of professional development through participation in conferences and workshops.
- Attend NCAIE Board Meetings representing the international education interests of professionals and community volunteers in North Carolina.
- Work closely with State Chair, Webmaster, Treasurer and other Board members to ensure clear communication regarding North Carolina state conferences, workshops, dates, program fees & reporting responsibilities.
- Work with relevant Board members to create registration forms for State Conference held each spring, Immigration Workshop held each fall and International Student Leadership Conference, also held each fall.
- Readily available for conference registration prior to each NCAIE sponsored conference for questions on conference content, registration, location and multiple-related questions. If not possible, work with Webmaster, State Chair and/or other board members for alternative representation
- Work with the NCAIE Treasurer & Webmaster both during pre-registration and throughout each conference itself. Maintain knowledge of PayPal as a form of payment for conference registrations.
- Responsible for all activities related to registration prior to each conference including set up of a Registration Table, preparation of attendees’ name badges, conference packets, etc.
- Primary contact person for registration policies regarding late registrations, refunds, charges and related areas for above-mentioned conferences.
- As needed and/or requested by the State Chair, provide registration support for new or periodic North Carolina State Workshops dealing with relevant international education issues and concerns.
- Maintain conference supplies ranging from name badges to office supplies as needs. Store supplies for Board between conferences.
- Assist the State Chair and Chair-Elect in identifying potential candidates for succession to the NCAIE Member-at-Large Registrar board position.
- Attend the NCAIE State Conference.
- Attend the NAFSA Region VII and NAFSA National Conferences if possible.
Updated. December 2011