North Carolina Association of International Educators
Member at Large: Webmaster
|Appointment:||By State Chair|
Must have two years or more experience in international education. Should be familiar with international education issues and have a level of technical competence. Familiarity with XHTML, PHP, MySQL. Should demonstrate commitment to the concept of professional development through participation in conferences and workshops.
- Attend NCAIE Board Meetings representing the international education interests of professional and community volunteers in North Carolina.
- Maintain an attractive and informative NCAIE website with up-to-date information for utilization by members and Board members.
- Assist with any technical issues to help Board members or officers post relevant information to the listserv or on the NCAIE website.
- Maintain a listserv of affiliates accessible by affiliate members and a listserv for the exclusive use of the Board communication.
- Update and maintain NCAIE member database.
- Work closely with Registrar, Treasurer and relevant Board Members on all web work related to the annual State Conference, the annual International Student Leadership Conference, the annual Fall Immigration Workshop, the bi-annual Government Roundtable Session and other programs as assigned.
- Responsible for PayPal as a form of payment for conference registrations.
- Post Presentations from Events & Conferences in Training areas of website.
- Assist the State Chair and Chair-Elect in identifying potential candidates for succession to the NCAIE Webmaster position.
- Attend the NCAIE State Conference.
- Attend the NAFSA Region VII and NAFSA National Conference if possible.
Updated. December 2011