2018 Call for Proposals
Submit a Proposal: 2018 Call for Proposals
The deadline for the session proposal is March 15, 2018
We invite session proposals that focus on the following:
* Adjusting back to life in the US
* Citizenship in the global context
* Employment opportunities abroad
* Intercultural opportunities in North Carolina
* Using your study abroad experience to engage in your community
* Study abroad and intercultural skills development
* Unique transformative experiences from abroad
We welcome all ideas!
Sessions will be one hour. Please plan for at least 10 minutes of discussion questions for participants.
This conference welcomes proposals from undergraduate students, graduate students, and professionals.
This conference is a fantastic opportunity for students to gain experience presenting in a conference environment, and first-time presenters are highly encouraged to submit a proposal. Up to two presenters for each session that is accepted will have their registration fee waived.
If you are with an organization or program, please make sure that the session is relevant to student learning and growth and not just a description of a product or program.
Have questions? Have a session idea but not sure if you should submit it? Ask us: